Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ch- Ch- Changes

This blog is getting a facelift.

Somewhere along the way I lost my focus for what this blog was supposed to be about. That, combined with lack of time during a busy show season, and an absolutely horrific bout of seasonal depression during the darkest days of the year, add up to very little to blog about.

I have already removed a mess of links that served little purpose and a few posts that did about the same. In time I'll remove this too but I thought I'd let you know I'm still here, and I haven't abandoned the project.

There are exciting changes on the horizon for the store website as well, but that's all top secret until the changes are finished.


NEW!! As of 6 p.m. ;)
I won't admit how long it took me to figure out, but I've just added a new function to the blog! To the right you will find a link for an amazon store where I will be able to share all of my favorite resources with you.

Currently I have a few childrens book selections and hip scarves from Tahirs Tent.